Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thanks Honey!

I just wanted to post a great big THANK YOU to my wonderful husband! Chris, you have been so good about helping me out around the house lately and taking care of Ava for me and stuff. I know things have kinda been hectic having lots of friends and family come and go for the last few weeks, but you have done such a good job keeping me sane and helping me get things done! I just want you to know that I do notice and very much appreciate all that you do for me and Ava! I am so proud of you and the hard work you do for our family! I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for being blessed with the perfect husband and father to our daughter! I can't wait to spend the rest of Eternity with you! Keep up the great work babe! You are awesome! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Aaron & Jayme said...

What a sweet wife you are!! Chris is one lucky dude!!