Sunday, August 10, 2008
Hard Work Weekend
Well, I don't have any pics to show, but yesterday Chris and I went and finished landscaping the back yard at my parents rental house over in Queen Creek. And we didn't bother to ask any one for help because we had done most of it a couple months ago but we ran out of rock. So the trees and plants were all done, we just had to spread the remainder of the gravel which was about 5 tons. Anyways, boy did we learn our lesson! Never under estimate how long it takes to move 5 tons of gravel... ugh! Needless to say, instead of it taking the two hours we thought it'd take, it ended up taking us about 5 to get it all done. So we are definitely feeling it today! In fact, I'm so sore that I swear trying to pick Ava up this morning it felt like she weighed ten pounds heavier than usual! haha... so we won't be volunteering to do any more landscaping any time soon... But it was still a great weekend! It is nice to work hard like that every once in while. It definitely gives you a feeling of great accomplishment when you push yourself to your limits! Never thought I'd say this, but I am grateful that my parents taught me to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment