Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day @ the Cabin!

For the holiday weekend we took a bunch of Chris' family and some friends up to our cabin! It was a blast! The weather was just heavenly! It rained everyday and it was nice and cool! I even put on a sweater! Can you believe it!? It was great! We all had a good time! Thanks to the Rice's and family and Fringer's for going up with us! We had a great time!
We have to get up there as much as possible from now on because they have put the cabin up for sale... Which makes me very sad! My grandparents built the cabin when my mom was in high school and it really stinks that they have to sell it now... It is my favorite place in the entire world! I love it up there and I am going to miss it when it is sold... :( But it has been a place full of great memories both as a kid and now as I've gotten older! We have been so lucky to have such an awesome place to go up and spend time away from the real world every once in a while!

I didn't take very many pics over the weekend, I was havin' such a good time I forgot to get my camera out! But here are some family pics we took on Sunday!




We took a lot more good family pics with the Rice's, but I think Jolin is going to use them for Christmas cards... so I won't spoil them!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

ok I have had enough at work so when are we going again???

Amber said...

Such a cute family... Sure wish I lived closer to them. Love you. Kiss Ava for me. Also make sure you show pictures of me to her regularly so that she doesn't forget me.

Jessica said...

Your pics turned out great!

Aaron & Jayme said...

All I have to say:


:( :( :( :(