Dang... Snap back to reality! I can't really say that it feels good to be home... Chris, Ava and I just got home from spending most of the week in Rocky Point with my family for a few days. We left Wednesday night and got home yesterday, (Saturday), afternoon.
Seems like I had been looking forward to it for so long that when it finally got here it went by way too fast! Oh well, guess that's just how it goes! But it was wonderful while it lasted! The weather was PERFECT and the water was nice! The sun was shining and the breeze was blowing while the waves were rolling! What more could you ask for?! We spent most of our time down on the beach while the kids played in the sand, caught hermit crabs, and splashed in the water. While we got to lay out and soak up the sun while sippin' on our margaritas! (Virgin of course! haha) We stayed at the Las Palomas Resort so there was lots of places to go so it never got old even for a second! And I love the fact that you can sit on the beach under your umbrella and they come and take your drink orders!! So you don't ever need to leave the beach! haha! Needless to say we had a great time! Here are just some of the pics we took...
Thanks Mom and Dad for a much needed beach vacation!
Thanks Mom and Dad for a much needed beach vacation!
They had lots of differnt pools you can go to, along with some good little play areas for the kids!
You can't see it very well but Chris found these little Octopus in the tide pools! They were pretty cool! Ava was fascinated by them! She even was brave enough to hold 'em!
3 comments:
How come I never get to go on vacation anymore? I miss those days.
Wow I miss vactions!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!
How fun to be able to spend time with your family.
I am glad that you guys had fun!
Post a Comment