Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Ultrasound!


Yesterday we got to see our little baby for the first time and hear the heartbeat! I know these ultrasound pictures are hard to look at even in person, so I know it's probably hard to see copied to the computer! haha! But here it is! Surprisingly the doctor said the baby is measuring about a week later than my due date, but she said due to other reasons she still wants to keep my same due date for now... So it's still May 25th! I am now about 12 weeks and almost done with my first trimester! And I am feeling it too! I can already tell that the sickness and tiredness is already starting to wear off a little bit... Which is great for me cuz I'm WAY behind on my house work!

8 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

Oh my gosh how exciting!!! I don't think it's hard to look at, you definitately see a little tadpole in there! hahaha!

Wendi said...

Yep- there's definitely a baby in there! No matter how many kids you have, I always am excited for the first ultrasound- to see a tiny person growing inside YOU! It truly is a miracle. How exciting- 12 weeks! 1/4 done! I promise it will go by so fast. Before you know it you'll be super fat with heartburn, backaches, swollen feet, peeing every 2 hours, and getting only 4 hours of sleep a night! I love you sister! (PS-thanks for the french toast in the freezer! the kids are eating it for breakfast this morning- Genius!)

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

yay! congrats!

Amber said...

It's a baby... I love babies.

Jessica said...

OH YEAH!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

Anonymous said...

looks like your baby is talented. looks like its juggling something. do we know if its a boy or girl yet?????

Trezise Momma said...

I was just talking to Lewis yesterday, and he told me about the new Rice that is on the way. I am a little behind, but congrats! That is really awesome. You guys have waited so long, and Ava is going to love having a sib to boss around. Bossing is what those oldest kids are born to do. Keep us posted, and good luck! You are in our prayers.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

when do you find out if its a boy or girl?