Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gingerbread House

Just had to show off our cute little Gingerbread house that Ava and I made last night! I've never done a gingerbread house before so it was a first for both of us! We had a fun time putting it together and decorating it! Although I think Ava had more fun eating all the candy then actually putting it on the house! But what can ya do! Thanks again Mom for giving Ava the Gingerbread house kit! She loved every minute of it!

"Can I eat it now mom?"
"Ta Da!"
"I'm so sweet!"

3 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aaron & Jayme said...

That reminds me, we have a gingerbread kit too! I totally would have forgotten about it. Was it hard?? Yours turned out awesome!!

JenniRice said...

No it was pretty easy... The only thing that made it difficult was that we ran out of the frosting that it gave us so I had to make my own... And frosting is easy to make but I couldn't get it the right consistency to stay on the dang house! haha... so we made a mess making a few different batches of frosting... but other than that it was fun! Ava loved it! She kept licking off the frosting and eating the candy though! So my advise is just go easy on the frosting that they provide cuz it works best for all the cool designs on the roof and stuff!