Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas In Utah!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Here are a few pics from our trip to Utah! We had a great time! Thanks Wendi for letting us invade your house for the week! It was so nice to enjoy the holiday with my whole family all in one house! Definitely one to remember!

Sister pic at the Mall Christmas Eve day... Unfortunately we are missing Emeli though, my youngest sister!
Sweet Cousins! Tyler, Jill, and Ava!
Decorating cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve!

Christmas morning, Ava dressing up in her new Cinderella costume! She gots LOTS of dress up stuff for Christmas so this is all she does all day long... haha! She is such a little girl!
Ava and Tyler playing in the snow Christmas day!
The day after Christmas we all wanted to take advantage of the beautiful SNOW covered ground! So we all went sledding! It was cold! But we had a blast! I love the snow!

Me and my niece Jilly!

Chris and I about to go down the hill! AHHH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky, you got snow for Christmas, and all Az got was rain. Nice to see your mom, I tried getting in touch with her the other day but she didn't return my call. Tell Wendi I said HI and I love her hair getting long again..

Wendi said...

I LOVE the Christmas pics Jen! I still haven't even checked the pics on my camera yet. We had such a fun time with you guys! Wish it didn't have to be so long to see you again! Love you sis!