Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hey, I just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY today!! I hope you all receive or get to do something special with your valentine! Love you all!!
I also wanted to give out a big WOOOOHOOOOO!!!
I noticed today that my count down says that there is only 100 day's left until our baby is due!! That's like... less than 3 1/2 months!!! How exciting! I don't mind being pregnant, but I am sure sick of waiting to meet and cuddle with my new little baby girl!! Yay!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey less than 98 days now.... Coming soon....

Aaron & Jayme said...

Not much longer!!!! Can you believe how fast it's going?

Aaron & Jayme said...

Hey have you checked out www.thesavvysale.com??

It's like this HUGE garage sale and because we're prego we can get a pre-sale pass and go the night before it opens.

I know you have lots of girl stuff but I fugured you would need some summer things!

Aaron & Jayme said...

*figured

That's what I get typing one-handed w/a kid in my hand:)

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

i saw on your info on the left that chris is looking for a new job?
does he not like university of pheonix anymore?