Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just a few pics...

Not much is new with us... Just thought I'd post a few pics from the last week...

Thought I'd throw a pic of my little belly! I'm now five months along! Although it doesn't feel very little any more... She is quite the active little girl! I don't remember Ava being this active all the time... Seems like she is awake and moving all day and all night! Hope she figures out a better sleeping schedule once she comes out... haha. The weather was so nice yesterday we went to the park! This was a cute pic of Ava and her best friend, Blue!
This is just a cute pic of Ava feeding our neighbors new baby boy. She had so much fun sitting and watching him eat... Good practice for what's in store for her soon!!
Last Saturday we went to Roosevelt lake with some friends to picnic and do some fishing. We didn't have much luck fishing though cuz the lake was so high that there was not really any good shore area to fish from. You really needed a boat to do any decent fishing with the water being so high. Oh well! We had a good picnic!

6 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

cute belly!
i love your curly hair!
so jealous

Wendi said...

You're the cutest pregnant mom I know! I can't believe its already been 5 months! Downhill from here!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Woohoo look at your belly!!! So cute! The weather has been great these past two days. Lovin it!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love being prego??? KC would love another one but she is scared it would be another G__l.

Amber said...

You are the cutest girl ever. Sure do love ya.

Jessica said...

Your little belly is so cute!!!
Have you guys picked a name yet???