Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sleepy Time

Just thought I'd post a couple pics I took this past week...

Ava has been really stubborn lately right around dinner time. She never wants to eat what we are having for dinner, and then about an hour after dinner she is always complaining that she is hungry! Drives me and Chris crazy! I think it's just because she can't seem to stand to sit still long enough to eat her meal, she wants to get up and play and dance around when its time to sit down and eat. haha... typical 3 year old I guess... What can ya do? So we've been making her sit at the table until she finishes her food, and a according to this picture I took few nights ago, I guess we made her sit at the table too long! haha! I love it! These are the moments that we will always look back and laugh on... I'm sure my parents are already laughing when they hear us tell these stories... :)


Then this was just another cute one I thought I'd share. I came out of the office after finishing up some homework the other afternoon and found these two passed out on the couch with Sports Center highlights on... haha... Like Father, like daughter, right?
We were also up in Cottonwood for the weekend staying at Chris' parents house so he could do some fence work for them, and the Fringer's came over to visit with their new little baby girl! We've had the privilege of seeing them a few times since they've had her now, and every time Ava gets SO excited and loves to do everything she can to help out! She is SO psyched to be a big sister! She is going to be such a great helper when this baby comes home! I can't wait to see her hold her own little baby sister for the first time! I can't believe I only have 8 weeks left!! Yipee!!

No comments: