Just wanted to wish all of you mothers out there a wonderful and Happy Mothers Day!! I hope you all get pampered and shown the appreciation you deserve today!
And a special thanks to my own incredible mother!
Mom, you are and always have been the backbone of our entire family! I know it has been a heavy weight to carry over the years, but you have done a more than amazing job at it! I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing us with such an unbelievably wonderful Mother who has taught me everything that I know! I'm grateful for the standard that you set for me so that now as I learn about being a mom to my own children, I feel like I almost have a head start because of how well you have taught us. Above all, I am thankful for the example that you have set for me in my life and the values that you raised all of us by. I am thankful for your strong testimony and relationship that you have with our Heavenly Father and the example that you have provided for us so that we, ourselves, can and have learned the importance of staying close to our Heavenly Father and the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. Thanks again Mom for being the best that you can be and walking in our Heavenly Fathers footsteps so that we can follow right behind you! I love you Mom! You are and always have been my greatest Hero!

Mom, you are and always have been the backbone of our entire family! I know it has been a heavy weight to carry over the years, but you have done a more than amazing job at it! I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing us with such an unbelievably wonderful Mother who has taught me everything that I know! I'm grateful for the standard that you set for me so that now as I learn about being a mom to my own children, I feel like I almost have a head start because of how well you have taught us. Above all, I am thankful for the example that you have set for me in my life and the values that you raised all of us by. I am thankful for your strong testimony and relationship that you have with our Heavenly Father and the example that you have provided for us so that we, ourselves, can and have learned the importance of staying close to our Heavenly Father and the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. Thanks again Mom for being the best that you can be and walking in our Heavenly Fathers footsteps so that we can follow right behind you! I love you Mom! You are and always have been my greatest Hero!
No comments:
Post a Comment