Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Disneyland

I just wanted to post a GINORMOUS THANK YOU to Chris's parents and family for including us in their trip to Disneyland last week!  We had such a blast!  Lots of great memories were made!  We have such a fun family!  I am so lucky to be a part of it!  So Thanks Again Rice's for everything!!!  We love you!  Here are some pics from our trip!

Ready for the Happiest Place On Earth!
Day 1



 Waiting in line to see the Princesses!!

Day 2 


Ava being silly while we wait... and wait... and wait some more... haha!


It was all worth it though!  Ava loved meeting the Princesses!  I think it was the highlight of her trip!  We even got to have lunch with Ariel and some of the other Princesses at Ariel's Grotto over in California Adventure on Day 3!  I have to admit, it was pretty awesome!  Probably MY favorite part of the trip!









Even Miley was always worn out by the end of every day!


My two awesome baby-helpers for the trip!  haha...   Aren't they beautiful!?  Thanks girls!  ;)  Love ya!

No comments: