Monday, April 21, 2008

Zoo Day


We have been going with Jayme Welly and her boys to the zoo about once a month for the last few months to the Phoenix Zoo! But because the Welly's are moving next weekend, today was our last zoo trip. :( We did have a blast though! Ava and Riley have become pretty good friends and have really come to love our trips to the zoo! This morning she came in and woke me up saying, "Mommy I waked up in the morning! Go to the zoo with Riley and Tristan now?!" Needless to say it was an eventful day! We will really miss having the Welly's around to play with!

1 comment:

Aaron & Jayme said...

Oh I'm going to miss our trips to the zoo! Although, I think some of our neighbor's have a zoo of their own in the backyard. lol. LOTS OF FARM LIFE HERE!