I've had to ban Riley from the guitar. He's obsessed with it and when we're driving in the car scanning radio stations, he'll hear a song from Guitar Hero and freak out!
Haha! That's too cute! Ava doesn't love it THAT much! She just gets jealous for the attention I think when chris is playing... So I told him he has to take turns now! I swear its like I have two kids!
2 comments:
I've had to ban Riley from the guitar. He's obsessed with it and when we're driving in the car scanning radio stations, he'll hear a song from Guitar Hero and freak out!
Haha! That's too cute! Ava doesn't love it THAT much! She just gets jealous for the attention I think when chris is playing... So I told him he has to take turns now! I swear its like I have two kids!
Post a Comment