Friday, May 16, 2008

New Puppies Have Arrived!


Last night, around mid-night, (that's why I am still up now at 4:00 in the morning) we had our first litter of little weimarainer puppies! Jewls did great! She popped all 10 of those puppies out with in about 3 1/2 hours! 3 boys and 7 girls! Which is incredible! It was an amazing sight to see! I found it facinating how she took to it all so perfectly and knew just what to do! Now I am sitting here watching them as they all grunt themselves to sleep after a good feeding. It's been a long night for all of us! So I'm going to try and get some sleep myself now! Can't wait for Ava to wake up and see the miracle that happened over night! It's going to be a very busy next 6-8 weeks! Who wants a puppy!!!?

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Holy cow! 10! That's crazy! Way more than you were expecting, I'm sure. I bet it's a lot of work. And honestly, I'm glad it's you and not me!

And your blog is so freaking cute. I'm jealous, and now have to figure out a way to make mine cuter. Thanks.

Love you! I'm so glad we're closer for a little while and can hang out more. We'll come see the puppies soon. I'm sure Tyler will love it!

Aaron & Jayme said...

I want a puppy!! lol. I can't wait to see them! What a long night. I can't believe you got 10, is that a normal amount?

Anyway I will call you this week. We're in NM for Aaron's graduation!!! (yay!)

Good luck!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Tell Chris he's a crack up! The other guys in the "baseball hats" weren't graduating so they don't have to wear the big ol hats. and yes he can carry his gun now.
I'll show Aaron his comment later :)