Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Garden

This is my beautiful garden that I have been working on all spring! Ok, with maybe a little help from Chris... I just wanted to show it off to everyone because this is our first very own garden! In the garden we are currently growing strawberries, red peppers, yellow peppers, mint leaves, tomatoes, red grapes, watermelon, and zucchini! And there is still room for a few more things that I plan on throwing in there! It has been lots of fun taking care of it and watering it everyday and slowly watching things bloom and grow! I think it will probably be a new life-time hobby for us! Having a garden is something that I've always wanted and now that we have one, I've decided its just something that we will never do without!

1 comment:

Aaron & Jayme said...

I just asked you about your garden in the e-mail I sent. Looking good!