Monday, June 9, 2008

Clonts Reunion May '08

The last weekend of May I was in charge of our Clonts Family Reunion. I was very happy how it turned out, but MAN am I glad it is over and done! I volunteered months ago to put it all together since it has been years since we have all gotten together, but I never realized how much work it was going to be! haha. But it was all well worth it to see my family all get together for a few days and get to know each other better while having a good time. And what better place to have it then my favorite place in the world, my grandparents cabin in Payson! Built by their own two hands, and just for this purpose. To see generations of family get together some day and have a good time. The weather was perfect all weekend, I couldn't have asked for anything more! So here are some pics from the weekend!













1 comment:

Aaron & Jayme said...

Ava is getting so big! I can't believe it!