Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another Puppy Update!




The puppies are now 5 weeks old! We will probably start sending them off to their new homes in just a couple weeks! I can't believe how fast time flies... They have grown up so much! They are like regular puppies now! They run and jump and play with each other and chew on everything! It's so cute to watch them all play! I love them all, but I have to admit it will be nice when they are all gone and things can go back to normal! They are so dang cute, but it has been a crazy 5 weeks with these little guys... that's for sure! Seems like my life is just puppies, puppies, puppies! So I've had my puppy fill for the year!! haha! So far we have 3 of them sold for sure and still some other interested callers! My goal is to have them all lined up and ready to go to their new homes at 8 weeks! So we'll see... Who wants a puppy?!!!

2 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

OMG!!! YES if we have money lol
I can't wait to see the cute puppies!!

Jessica said...

so our boxer is pregnant but we think is might only have 3 she is not showing any but the vet said that sometimes they won't show till a week before they are due! Crazy uh?