Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another Puppy Update... yet again!

Puppies are now 7 weeks old! We went to the vet today and got all their first shots out of the way! They are now ready to start going to their new homes!! (Thank goodness!) I just re-posted our puppy ad in the AZ Republic so hopefully the inquiries will pick up a little more!
My favorite is the puppy with the curly hair! She is a keeper! hehe



5 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

I have been so impatient wanting them here!! I can't wait!! I told Riley we're taking two puppies home and he's like, "No! They're too loud" haha.

Jessica said...

I'll take the curly haired one too! WOW they grew fast! We only have abot 3 more weeks until ours come.....

Jessica said...

How fun! Those are HUGE puppies. I am sure that they are a handful.

Wendi said...

Holy cow! They are so BIG!!!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

Not at all!
Talking about all the weird people out there, we were afraid to be added to your list LOL

Thanks again. We had fun!