Wednesday, July 9, 2008

~Ava's Funny Face~

We were sitting around watching tv the other night and Ava and Chris were just messing around with each other making faces... anyways I was laughing hysterically at Ava's funny faces she was making. I don't know where she comes up with these things! So now if you ask her to make a funny face, this is what she will show you! I just had to share... silly girl! She makes me laugh at new things she does every day! I love it! Everyday I get to spend with these two monkeys is priceless!




4 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

Where these kids come up with their faces, I'll never know. I love it when Riley does retarded things like this! lol

Jessica said...

Ava is getting so big! I can't believe it! WIth kids like thses who needs TV?

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

OMG they are getting so big!

Wendi said...

such a funny little girl. i love her!