Last Monday, the 21st, my mom brought my brother and sister and niece and nephew down and stayed for a couple days. So since it was so hot out, we found out that there is a new little water park just half an hour away from my house on Riggs and Val Vista! It was a perfect little water park for the little kids to run and play. We all had a great time and now we have a new park we can to go! Thanks for coming down to visit us mom! We loved having you all here!
Looks like they had so much fun! Glad they weren't missin mom and dad! I promise we'll come stay with you a few days before you leave. You have my word. Love you sis.
3 comments:
Looks like they had so much fun! Glad they weren't missin mom and dad! I promise we'll come stay with you a few days before you leave. You have my word. Love you sis.
I saw that the new pool opened. Is it fun for little kids? I love how cheap the Chandler pools are!
Looks like you guys had a good time.
I wish we had a water park or something up here! Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment