Chris' aunt Becky gave us this little bike that was sitting in the garage at her house. Originally it was painted blue and yellow and red. So it was kinda boy-ish looking. But we fixed that! It also needed a couple links taken out of the chain, so Chris fixed it and I painted it and now its a brand new bike for little Ava!
She still has to get the hang of the whole bike concept, she hasn't really figured out how to pedal yet. Chris had to push her the whole way around the block. But she did get better at the steering aspect of it! So I'm sure it will all come together eventually! She looked so cute though! I can't believe my little girl is old enough to ride a bike! Mommy and Daddy love you and are so proud of you Ava! Keep at it and you can do anything you put your mind to! All it takes is belief in yourself and you can learn how to do achieve anything you want in life!
She still has to get the hang of the whole bike concept, she hasn't really figured out how to pedal yet. Chris had to push her the whole way around the block. But she did get better at the steering aspect of it! So I'm sure it will all come together eventually! She looked so cute though! I can't believe my little girl is old enough to ride a bike! Mommy and Daddy love you and are so proud of you Ava! Keep at it and you can do anything you put your mind to! All it takes is belief in yourself and you can learn how to do achieve anything you want in life!
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!! She can't be big enough to ride a bike yet!
Post a Comment