Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Little bits from Last week...

Here are just a few pics from last week! Nothin too exciting, but we are just keepin it real! haha!

--Ava and Mommy wasting time at McDonalds on Thurs while our truck was being fixed across the street.
--Well, I am getting old... Friday was my 22nd birthday and although I didn't take any pics, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone! And Thanks Chris for taking me out to dinner! I had a good time! Love you!

--Saturday Chris and I decided that it is coming down to the last wire and so we packed up our puppies in the truck and camped out on the side of the road to sell our puppies! I know... pretty red neck right? Well, it was kind of the last resort option! This is also a pretty popular place to sell puppies, every weekend there are always people on this particular corner in Queen Creek trying to sell random stuff... So we thought it was worth the try! And surprisingly a lot of people stopped to come and see the puppies! We only sold two, but it was better than sitting at home all day and not selling any! And we gave out our number to lots of potential puppy buyers! So hopefully the puppy selling will pick up!

Can't believe we've had these puppies for 10 1/2 weeks now! Boy, how time flies!


I was out in the yard trying to get some decent pictures of the pups to post another ad in the paper and Ava just insisted on getting her picture taken too! Silly girl....

5 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

Any other leads yet on the pups?? Those suckers are getting heavy huh?? I can barely carry them anymore!!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

ooo pretty girls at McDonalds...

Happy birthday!

Yay you went out there to try and sell them... Man they are getting HUGE!!!! at least you sold a couple. Good luck on the rest!

Amber said...

Hey you little reckneck... jk... I love it.. You two are the cutest mom and daughter I have ever known.

Wendi said...

love ava's dress! jilli totally wore the same one today. grandma bought it for her. super cute girl. and you are so pretty! such a cute pic of you two!

Jessica said...

Aleast you got rid of two more! I have already started adv. them and I am going to make people pay now if they want one.. Hopefully we don't get stuck! HAPPY BIRTHDAY