Well, I do apologize, I know that it has been a LONG time since I've posted anything new. But I just haven't been feeling like myself lately and we finally figured out why! Yep, the rumors are true... Ava is finally going to be a big sister! We figured the due date should be May 25th, but it might change when we go see the doctor next week. So that cats outta the bag! We are SO excited! Our prayers have finally been answered! Chris already thinks it is going to be a boy and has been bugging me with the weirdest boy names I've ever heard... haha. But who knows! we'd be happy with whatever of course! Maybe it'll even be twins!! haha, we can only hope!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Exciting News!
Well, I do apologize, I know that it has been a LONG time since I've posted anything new. But I just haven't been feeling like myself lately and we finally figured out why! Yep, the rumors are true... Ava is finally going to be a big sister! We figured the due date should be May 25th, but it might change when we go see the doctor next week. So that cats outta the bag! We are SO excited! Our prayers have finally been answered! Chris already thinks it is going to be a boy and has been bugging me with the weirdest boy names I've ever heard... haha. But who knows! we'd be happy with whatever of course! Maybe it'll even be twins!! haha, we can only hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
how exciting!
do you get your ultrasound next week?
i wish i was farther along but stupid miscarriage!
just be glad you didn't have that... it took you longer to get pregnant but hope you never have that happen...
you want twins lol
congrats! i bet you guys are so happy!
CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for you both!!!
That is the worst way to tell me.. You couldn't even call... Rude. actually wendi told me on monday but still you should call me sometime. love ya and I am so so excited for you.:)
I am so EXCITED for you guys. It finally happened for you! YEAH.
Congratulations Jennie, Finally your mom will once again have one more grandbaby to love than me. Well thats until Heather has one. Good luck, and just remember all the blessings you will receive by bringing a child into this world....
I am so excited for you guys, congratulations! What wonderful news.
Let's get the girls together sometime. Let me know when you are available-and feeling ok :)
I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!! I am so happpy for you guys! We can grow bellies together... well mine has all ready started Kayda left so room for her new brother.
Congrats Jenni. I had heard the rumor but now know it is more than that. Hope Chris gets his boy!
Post a Comment