Wednesday, October 29, 2008
our little peanut!
If you didn't notice already, our little baby monitor picture has finally matured! This week our little Embryo has finally graduated into an actual Fetus! Now that all of his/her major organs have formed, (brain, lungs, kidneys, heart, ect.) it's officially called a fetus instead of an embryo! Now it has actual arms and legs and measures approx. 1 1/2 inches long! Crazy huh? Well, I just wanted to share the exciting news! haha! I think it is just so fascinating to follow such a miracle! I will continue to keep you all updated (whether you like it or not) on the growth of our new little addition to the Rice family!! My next Dr. appt is Nov. 10th! That will be an exciting one because we will get to see the ultrasound and hear the little heartbeat!! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Jenni, (and Chris) Hope you all are doing well.
How exciting!!!
Post a Comment