As most of you know, Ava always been one to love the spot-light! So we decided to sign her up for her first dance class! She has been going for about three weeks now, and she loves every minute of it! Her teacher, Miss Kim, is just great with these little girls! I love to sit and watch them all do their best to immitate everything the instructor is teaching. It's so cute! Ava is doing very well for it being her first dance class too! I think this is going to be a great thing for her! She gets so excited every thursday morning when we get up and its time to go to class. Keep up the great work Ava! Mom and Dad are so proud of you! You are our shining star! Love you!
1 comment:
This is why I wanted a girl so bad!! So adorable!! Not saying I don't love my boy's activities, but they just don't look as good in tutu's:)
Post a Comment