Ava and I just got back from a week vacation on the beach with my family in Rocky Point, Mexico! It was a blast! Thanks mom and dad for taking us! It's so fun to be able to spend time with the family and enjoy the beach at the same time! We sure missed those who could come with us though.
Chris couldn't come with us because he had to go to Las Vegas to finish his testing for the police department. (I'll do a separate post about that new adventure after this one for those of you that haven't heard yet.) So we missed him a lot last week!
P.S. Quick THANKS to the Rice's for watching our dog, Blue, for us for the week while we were gone! It was nice knowing he was in good hands!! :)
Here are some pics from our trip...
Fun in the Sun!
Before we went to Mexico we had the pleasure of having my nephew, Tyler, come down and stay a week with us! Ava and him are such good friends, so that was a treat!! Aside from being a little homesick throughout the week, I think he had a good time with us too! We also went to the cabin for the weekend while he was here! Which is always fun! It was the first time Chris and I have gone without taking another couple of friends with us, so it was an interesting trip. We both decided that its more fun when you've got the extra company... haha! In other words, it was a very quiet, boring weekend... I can't believe I didn't get any pictures while we were there though... Guess I just forgot to get my camera out all weekend! Oh well...
3 comments:
Its about time, I can't wait to see you at the Wedding. I always look to see if anything new with you. Have you checked my blog out. Lots of news with us also. That would be great for Chris and that would also give us someone to visit when we go to Vegas. Seems like for some reason we are always there. But think new adventures bring new blessings. Plus the Vegas Temple is beautiful inside and out. Good luck with the new job... And you look GREAT Jenni.
I love your pics! I swear they are all better than mine- so I might have to steal some to put on my blog. Had a great time! Tyler already cries for Ava anytime he's in trouble (funny kid). And thanks again for watching him! You are awesome! Love you sis!
haha beached whale! You are one good looking pregnant lady so I wouldn't complain!!
Post a Comment