This is a 3-D pic of our little girl now. It's not really a great one... It's a little funny looking just because the umbilical cord was in her face. So that is the weird gooey-looking thing across her upper mouth area and down the side of her little chin. Then she also has her fingers kind of over her left eye too... But you can still tell she has her daddy's nose!! haha! Can you see it?!
We can't wait to meet her! Still can't agree on any names yet... but I'm sure when we see her we will know! Or atleast I hope so!
We can't wait to meet her! Still can't agree on any names yet... but I'm sure when we see her we will know! Or atleast I hope so!
3 comments:
She may have a small nose but at least she has very squeezable cheeks...
Talk about time just flying by!! I swear we both just found out we were pregnant!
I do see Chris's nose! poor girl! But she still looks cute can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment