Monday, May 18, 2009
Schnepf Farm Peach Festival
Before the baby was born we wanted to go out on one last family outting as a family of three! So Saturday we went to the Peach festival at Schnepf Farms! And it was HOT! I usually take my big water bottle everywhere, but for some reason on this one occasion, I forgot it... Figures, right? So aside from it being a little warm outside, we still had a good time! We started with a hay ride out to the peach orchard, and picked our own bunch of peaches. Then we walked over to the petting zoo and saw the animals. And topped it all off with an italian ice treat! Chris was excited with his purchase of a home-made jar of peach salsa! So it was a fun day for all of us! Here are some pics! :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that place!!!! Did you can any peaches?? Peach Jam??
Post a Comment