Thursday, July 16, 2009

2009 Connolly Family Reunion

Being up at the cabin worked out just perfect too! Because we went straight from the cabin to camping with Chris' family for the week just on the other side of Payson! Now, I've gotta admit, I wasn't really looking forward to camping all week with a 7 week old baby in a tent, and I actually intended on only camping for a coupe days and then calling it quits... But we had such a great time that we ended up camping with everyone for the entire week! haha! It was quite the experience! But lots of good memories were had! We all had a great time! It was fun getting to know family that we don't get to see very often and enjoying everyone's company. Ava never knew she had so many cousins! :) Then at the end of the week we all met in Cottonwood at Nana and Grand-dad's house to have family pictures. And surprisingly the whole gang was there! 48 to be exact! Everyone from all families were accounted for! So congrats and thank you for those in charge! Can't wait for the next one!

(I was very disappointed with myself when the week was over, cuz I noticed that I barely took any pics all week!! ugh... I've got to get better at this!)

Picking wild boysen-berries out in the forest! They were so yummy! And the kids had a blast!

Here's all the younger cousins that were there! What a wild bunch! :)

The kids caught miltiple Horny Toads throughout the week! Ava thought they were so neat! So I had to get a pic of one! That girl is fearless... haha!

My princess... isn't she cute?! Love you Ava!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

HOLY COW! That little girl's hair is sooo long! She's such a beauty! And btw, Jill has the same pink shirt. Cute kiddies. Looks like you guys had fun! Were you there all week?