Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blessing Day

Last Sunday we blessed Miley and surprisingly had a great turn out! I didn't know I could fit that many people in my house, to be honest! haha... It was quite the crowd! Thank you to all of our friends and family that made the trip out to our ward to be there to support us on this special day! Then after sacrament we had everyone over for BBQ beef sandwiches, which was a blast! It was a day to remember! Thanks again to everyone! We have the best friends and family! :) Here are a few pics...


Family Pic!
Ava had already snuck upstairs and changed out of her dress when it was time for pictures... that little rascal!

Four Generations!

(I dunno why my mom felt the need to squat... You look pretty goofy mom... hehe! I love you!)

Ok, this is from the Sunday before... But my girls just looked so cute! I just had to take a quick pic of them after church! :) Girls are so fun!


And here is a pic of Miley finally meeting her Great Grandma Dixie for the first time!

No comments: