I know I am late at posting, but its been a crazy couple weeks and I'm finally getting used to being home again! So better late than never, right? Alright, well two weeks ago I had the opportunity to go to the cabin with my mom, and two sisters, Emeli (w/ her two friends) and Kati, while my other sister, Lesli, attended a pole vaulting camp near by. So it was fun to have a girls week up at my favorite place in the whole world... In fact, Kati and I loved it so much that when my mom went home with the girls on thursday, we decided to stay for the rest of the weekend! So our husbands came up to join us along with some friends too! And since it was the 4th of July weekend, we went into Payson to see the fireworks saturday night! And they were spactacular! Probably one of the best fireworks shows I've ever seen! All-in-all it was a weekend to remember! And to the Paulson's, Fringer's, and Welly's... Thanks again for coming with us and making it a great weekend! We love you guys! We are so lucky to have such awesome friends!
Here are a few pics I got from the cabin...
Playin at the creek-
Ava rock sliding! The water was FREEZING! But Ava loved it!


Tryin' to warm up in the sun!
Miley slept through the whole trip... like usual... :)
Ava with her new found friends! Maxine, Emeli, and Lexie! Thanks again girls for entertaining her for the week! She really enjoyed hanging out with the big girls!
Rock hopping down the creek!
4th of July Pinata!
What a great idea! the kids loved it!
Check out Brocks face.... haha! He's so determined to get that candy! ;)
Ava rock sliding! The water was FREEZING! But Ava loved it!
Tryin' to warm up in the sun!
Miley slept through the whole trip... like usual... :)
Ava with her new found friends! Maxine, Emeli, and Lexie! Thanks again girls for entertaining her for the week! She really enjoyed hanging out with the big girls!
Rock hopping down the creek!
4th of July Pinata!
What a great idea! the kids loved it!
Check out Brocks face.... haha! He's so determined to get that candy! ;)





2 comments:
I've been waiting for you to post these so I could steal your pinata pictures!!
Fun weekend!
miley is already bigger! i can't believe how fast they grow! and what a great idea- the pinata! kids always love em, even adults! looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment